Friday, August 17, 2018

Big tech censorship

Why are the media and big tech (FB, TW, YT ..) so afraid of this guy? His theatrics and raspy voice always made him tough for me personally to watch him but seeing them attack and remove him from these platforms forces me to watch him. There has to be something hidden in all the dramatics that strikes fear into the deep state media and it's big tech comrades that makes Jones worth watching. I like Owen and others on his team but Alex is hard to watch as he constantly interrupts his guests and then breaks into theatrics but now I feel I have to. I even downloaded his app to ensure he had a voice now in my life.


He is now speculating that he has been silenced to allow them to lie and set him up for an upcoming flase flag which now actually makes sense ....

No comments:

Post a Comment